Fortunately, the Internet provides a wide variety of no-cost marketing methods that can be just as effective, if not more effective, than paid techniques.
Free marketing methods tend to take longer to take hold than paid marketing such as advertising, but the benefit – other than the cost savings – is that their impact tends to last longer. With paid marketing, once your advertisement expires, there usually is a steep drop-off in traffic.
But free marketing methods can continue to funnel visitors to your site for months or even years after they have been put in place.
You don’t need to spend a fortune to promote your website and get it ranked in the top spot of the SERP for your niche. All you need is persistence, patience and a little bit of luck to funnel thousands of visitors to your website every day.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO,) is the process of improving the visibility of a website in the eyes of the search engines people use to find what they are looking for on the internet. SEO uses organic techniques to improve the search engine’s ability to index the website and rank it higher on the SERP.
The most important SEO technique is to include the best keywords for your website’s niche.
For example, if your page promotes your ladies’ designer shoe business, your site should include the keywords “women’s designer shoes” in various places, including the headline and subheads.
That way, when somebody uses the Google or Bing search engines to look for websites about women’s designer shoes, if your website has been optimized with the appropriate keywords, it will appear near or at the top of the SERP for those keywords.
Search engines utilize “spiders”, also known as “bots”, to crawl from site to site on the internet, indexing each page according to what it is about and ranking is based on a set of criteria, called the search engine algorithm. While the algorithm is a closely held secret and is constantly being modified to prevent people from fooling spiders, there are certain SEO techniques that will improve your web page’s ranking.
Entire college courses and libraries of books are devoted to SEO. There are even SEO consultants you can hire who will optimize your site.
Online directories are clearinghouses for information about businesses. They are usually categorized either by location or by genres. For example, there are online directories for businesses in the western suburbs of Houston, and there are directories for sports adventure businesses.
In many cases, these directories will publish information about your business for free, including your website address. This can be a good way to attract customers to your webpage, especially those who are either already in your geographic area or who are looking for products and services in a specific niche.
While some of these directories, such as the White Pages and the Yellow Pages, will find your business on your own, for others it will be necessary for you to seek them out.
Conduct a Google search for directories in your product niche and then visit all the significant ones you find. If they look like someplace you would like to promote your business and website, find the area in the directory where it explains how to make submissions.
If you can’t easily find the submissions information, go to the “About” page. There you should find contact information for the site administrator, including their email address. Send them an email explaining what your business is about and let them know you would like to be included.
This my bonus to you, I lay down a list of search engine available on the Internet. Now my advise to you is this principle on your website or blog will be pumping free traffic 24 hours a day nonstop. He is my freedom to mind hacking technic revealed to you for free.
- Everyone talks about SEO Optimization and focused on google ranking position, what they do not know that Google and any big name on the web like Amazon, Facebook, Yahoo, Yandex, Bing and more have bought and continue to buy start-up and small company to make them become bigger. So when they do that they just integrate the new acquisition to the core company and they practically never change the basic coding from the previous company they just add they more coding on top of it. when you just to use one of the names of those search engine integrate into google as your SEO keywords inside your article your website or blog ranking on google at page one for free with no competition.
- Create an email and use google competitor browser group all on outlook express whenever your want makes some research on google use them, not chrome. Google ask you yo use chrome instead always say no. Behave like that you force Google to cheer you in the face page, to seduce you to come back to the browser because Google does not want to lose market and compete against the other alternative search engine. Remeber you got a website or a blog you feed Google and all the big date name with contents, and the use your info to sell advertising and keep traffic on their platform, you more important than you think.
- Use those SEO keywords as Tags and Meta keywords will help the search engine to puck your website or blog anytime they server are busy with paid traffic, so Google will use your website as an authority to show content to his search engine visitors.
- Yahoo and MSN have no competition any you publish something on the internet use your Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN, Live, Windows and Outlook email it’s like you want to go in the city on rush hour you avoid the major highway you go to the service and local road you will get there fast and smooth.
Use any one or more of that word which are search engine names in your post as SEO Keywords, than Go get some success out there promote your website or blog at no cost you deserve it.
- Macroglossa Visual Search
- Magellan (search engine)
- Metasearch engine
- Microsoft Pinpoint
- Million Short
- Mobile search
- Multimodal search
- Myriad Search
- SAPO (company)
- Scour Inc.
- Search aggregator
- Search as a service
- Search engine manipulation effect
- Search engine results page
- Search engine technology
- Searchers (search engine)
- Selection-based search
- Semantic Scholar
- Semantic search
- Shodan (website)
- Soso (search engine)
- Spelling suggestion
- Sphinx (search engine)
- Spock (website)
- Sputnik (search engine)
- Surface web
If you’d like to have access to even more ways to grow your web traffic, as well as a way to generate conversion-ready Internet marketing prospects each month, click here to learn about my technics you are free to contact me for a free 30 minutes 101 coaching session.
P.S: If you like this blog and receive more content and ideas comment below, and go to google search for Ernst Georges and leave a 5 stars reviews for me as a contribution from your side to keep this blog alive. Do not for to follow me on social thanks.