Brazil vs Mexico Facts Checklist, Prediction Before Kickoff Time. Brazil will play against Mexico in a World Cup last-16 match at Samara Arena on Monday, July 2nd, 2018 at 18:00, local or 14:00 GMT/1000 ET in a stadium is big enough with a capacity of 41,970 guesses to screaming, dancing and support their favorite team and all the Brazil vs Mexico seats are already sold out.
Everything is step up for an amazing match between Brazil vs Mexico so far the Referee will be announced soon because they need experienced people to handle this game, by the time being we can visit Facts Checklist Before Kickoff Time and see what the statistics tell us.
- Brazil has not lost in their last 15 competitive matches.
- Mexico has won seven of their last 15 matches against Brazil stretching back to 1999, losing just five times.
- Neymar has attempted more dribbles than anyone else in Russia with 42, 14 more than nearest rival Lionel Messi.
- Neymar has had 18 ‘goal opportunities’, more than anyone else at the tournament.
- Brazil has had 56 shots in their three games, the highest of the teams left in the tournament. Mexico has had 44 shots.
- Brazil has attempted 1,884 passes at the tournament, 631 more than Mexico.
- In terms of distance covered, only Panama has run less than Mexico (297.66km) at the tournament. Brazil has collectively run 313.04km.
- Out of the teams left in the tournament, only Spain have had possession of the ball for longer than Brazil (111 minutes and 04 seconds). Mexico has had possession for 88 minutes, 30 seconds.
- Mexico’s Hector Moreno is suspended after picking up two bookings in the group stage.
- Three Brazil players (Philippe Coutinho, Casemiro, Neymar) and three Mexico players (Hector Herrera, Miguel Layun, Jesus Gallardo) are one booking away from a one-match ban.
Brazil and Mexico have played each other 40 times, with Brazil winning on 23 occasions and Mexico 10. They have met four times in the World Cup with Brazil winning the first three encounters. They drew 0-0 in the group stage of the 2014 tournament.
Prediction: 63% Chance for Brazil to win the game in 90 minutes and 37% for Mexico
Prediction: Two of Three Paris Saint Germain F.C forward players Sindeni Cavani and Kylian Mbappe scored both 2 goals in the last 2 games And Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior is the third forward of Paris Saint Germain FC he will probably score 2 goals for Brazil in the next game against Mexico.